Sunday, June 24, 2007

Photo Gallery

Welcome to my new photo gallery. I've added this so you can take a quick look at some of my better shots without having to wade through the site. I'll keep them categorized, and new additions will always be on top. If you'd like to know more about a particular picture, you can go to the archives, which are down the right side of the blog in a drop-down menu. EOS Mío is also searchable by topic - the search box is in the upper-left hand corner of the blog; all of my posts are labeled by topic, so you shouldn't have any problem finding more information on any of the photographs you see here in the gallery. This is the next step before I have rjcorby.com up - hopefully by sometime early next year. Please check back often - I will be adding photos to the gallery often.

If you would like information on obtaining a print, please feel free to e-mail me at: rjphoto71@gmail.com.

As always, click on any image to see a larger view.

Thanks for visiting!

Kids soccer pictures


Wedding Pictures


Seattle and Olympic National Forest


New York City


2006 Stanley Cup Finals - Raleigh, North Carolina


Philadelphia Cityscapes and Candids


Mexico


Las Vegas and Grand Canyon



Other Work

No comments: