Thursday, November 15, 2007

A few nightclub photos

It's been a while since I posted, so I've got some catching up to do. Last weekend, I celebrated my friend Erin's birthday with her at a local nightspot. Since I have a photo shoot at a Philly club tomorrow night, I thought I'd share a few I took last weekend.

Full disclosure - I shot these with my HP R967 camera on full auto at the highest resolution, with image stabilization on. The HP takes a pretty nice picture... at 100 ISO. At 10.1 MP, it does a nice job, but at 400 ISO, the images aren't at all acceptable to me.

Anyway, on to the pictures...

Since it was my friend Erin's birthday, we told the band about it, so they called her up on stage. It really was a riot - they were singing a song I can't repeat on here, but it made for some pretty good pictures.

I hope I can get more pictures tomorrow night of this caliber. We'll see - I'll have many to post later in the weekend.

No comments: