Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Assorted cat images

Last weekend, we had to give our cat, Butter, a bath. He got into something and he had a huge stain all over his back. So, in the tub he went, for his second bath ever. Giving him a bath is a two-man operation, and predictably, he's never happy about it. (What cat is?) Since he seldom gets one, and he always puts up a fuss, it's always a photo-op. He is my favorite one of the bunch.

Our friends Mike & Erin just got a kitten, Hank. A few weeks ago, I met him for the first time, and he's the most adorable, playful kitten ever. This one's a bit out of focus, but I love it anyway. I was pointing my HP camera down at him, and he kept trying to get at the hand strap.

Like any kitten (and cat), he took a lot of naps. I couldn't resist taking this shot.

No comments: